Have you ever wondered where anti-vaccine conspiracy theories come from?
I’ve always figured they just make this stuff up…
And it is pretty clear that they do!
The CDC Vaccine Price List Conspiracy
Just consider their latest conspiracy, which they think explains “the measles outbreak and the scare tactics.”
It’s funny how the theory has already morphed into something even more unintelligible. Notice how it has already changed from their contract expiring to the vaccines themselves expiring.
Either way, how does that explain that a lot more folks are getting measles this year?!?
More importantly, when the CDC vaccine contracts expired in 2004, as they do each and every year, why didn’t we see big jumps in measles cases? Didn’t they need to inflate the case counts to help with the re-negotiations?
What about all of the other years?
More on the CDC Vaccine Price List Conspiracy
- VAXOPEDIA – What Are the Greatest Tricks Anti-Vaccine Folks Use to Persuade Parents to Skip Vaccines?
- VAXOPEDIA – Choose to Stop Spreading Anti-Vaccine Propaganda
- VAXOPEDIA – How Do Anti-Vaccine Folks Think?
- VAXOPEDIA – 50 Ways to Get Educated About Vaccines
- VAXOPEDIA – Anti-Vaccine Points Refuted A Thousand Times
- CDC – VFC CDC Vaccine Price List Archives