Many people advocate for vaccines.
They help scared parents understand that vaccines are safe, with few risks, and necessary.
And then there are those people who go and above and beyond what everyone else does.
Awards Winning Vaccine Advocates
These are the vaccine advocates who win awards.
“Vaccines cannot speak for themselves; they need vocal advocates in every community in order to preserve their great contributions to healthier lives and healthier communities.”William Schaffner, MD The winner of the 2017 NVPO Excellence in Vaccine Communication Award
Vaccine advocates who:
- go above and beyond to foster vaccination in their communities
- use creative or innovative strategies to promote vaccination or address challenges to vaccination in their practice, health system, community, state, or region
- work to improve immunization rates for individuals 65 years of age and older in medically underserved communities
From parents and pediatricians, to pharmacists, nurses, lawyers, nurse practioners, and naturopathic primary care providers, etc., there are people advocating for vaccines everywhere.
More on Awards Winning Vaccine Advocates
- VAXOPEDIA – How to Become a Vaccine Advocate
- VAXOPEDIA – Where Are All of the Vaccine Advocates?
- VAXOPEDIA – Best Vaccine Websites
- VAXOPEDIA – Vaccine Education and Advocacy
- VAXOPEDIA – 50 Ways to Get Educated About Vaccines
- VAXOPEDIA – Strategies for Increasing Childhood Vaccination Rates
- VAXOPEDIA – A Legislative Guide to Advocating for Stronger Vaccine Laws
- VAXOPEDIA – How To Counter Vaccine Hesitancy
- VAXOPEDIA – Anti-Vaccine Points Refuted A Thousand Times
- Shannon Rosa: Vaccine Advocates: Please Don’t Discriminate Against My Autistic Son
- 2018 Immunization Excellence Awards
- The CDC Childhood Immunization Champion Award
- Gates Vaccine Innovation Award
- HPV Vaccine Is Cancer Prevention Champion Awards
- National Adult and Influenza Immunization Summit Awards
- National Vaccine Plan Office Awards
- AAFP Immunization Awards: Best Practices
- AAFP Foundation Immunization Awards
- Natalie J. Smith, MD Immunization Champion Award
- Big Shots for Arizona Awards
- Immunize Washington Awardees
- AIM Outstanding Achievement Award
- 2018 Immunization Champions in Idaho
- PAHO Immunization Awards
- APhA Immunization Champion Awards
- Polio consultant awarded prestigious Gates Vaccine Innovation Award
- Michelson Prizes
- Submit a Nominee for an HPV Vaccine Champions Award
- Quick Guide to Adult Vaccine Messaging