A bombshell about vaccines from Sharyl Attkisson?
The only bombshell that’s dropping about Sharyl Attkisson is that someone hasn’t gotten fired yet for putting her show on TV.
Sharyl Attkisson’s Full Measure Vaccine Debate Bombshell
To be fair, it’s a bit of a stretch to say that her show, Full Measure, is “on TV.”
“Full Measure is broadcast to 43 million households in 79 markets on 162 Sinclair Broadcast Group stations, including ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CW, MyTV, Univision and Telemundo affiliates.”
The show appears at various times on various channels, kind of like an infomercial. And these stations, owed by Sinclair Broadcasting Group, have to run the show.
And like an infomercial, it seems like Sharyl Attkisson has something to sell.
Unfortunately, some folks are still buying it…
More on Sharyl Attkisson’s Full Measure Vaccine Debate Bombshell
- Sharyl Attkisson is back, and she’s flogging a new-old antivaccine conspiracy theory
- Sharyl Attkisson Got A Show After Years Of Pushing Misinformation And Conspiracies
- KOMO-TV is ‘required’ to air biased news that leans to the right by its owner
- Sinclair Broadcast Group: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
- Video Reveals Power Of Sinclair, As Local News Anchors Recite Script In Unison
- Backlash grows over Sinclair Broadcast Group’s ‘must-run’ conservative content on local TV stations
- Sinclair Made Dozens of Local News Anchors Recite the Same Script
- This is Sinclair, ‘the most dangerous US company you’ve never heard of’
- Sinclair Broadcasting gets slammed after airing ‘anti-vaxx propaganda’ produced by an Obama-hating journalist
- Plus ça change – anti-vaccine activists revive the Hannah Poling Case
- Antivaccine journalist Sharyl Attkisson tries once again to convince us that vaccines cause autism
- CBS Pulls Attkisson From CPAC Award Event
- Sharyl Attkisson interviews David Kirby…and oh is it bad
- Really bad blogging by Sharyl Attkisson
- Sharyl Attkisson – are you sure?
- Sharyl Attkisson’s long history of anti-vaccinationism
- More embarrassing anti-vaccine reporting from CBS News’s Sharyl Attkisson