Do you ever think about vaccines when you think about food recalls?
How about when you think about food poisoning?
How Are Vaccines Related to News About Food Recalls and Food Poisoning?
That’s not exactly what we were talking about though…
That’s right, some folks think that the recent food recalls are correlated to vaccines. They are “creating a market” for a new Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium vaccine!
“We evaluated the extent of attenuation and immunogenicity of the ΔlppAB and ΔlppAB ΔmsbB mutants of Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium when delivered to mice by the oral route.”Erova et al on Protective Immunity Elicited by Oral Immunization of Mice with Salmonella enterica Serovar Typhimurium Braun Lipoprotein (Lpp) and Acetyltransferase (MsbB) Mutants
At least they are if mice are monitoring our outbreaks and are in the market for a Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium vaccine?
How would that work anyway? No, not mice watching the news and ordering vaccines…
Do they actually think that someone is contaminating our food with Salmonella bacteria so that folks will want these vaccines, when they become available?
Food poisoning is horrible!
Whether it is for Listeria, Salmonella, or E. coli, it likely won’t be very hard to get folks vaccinated, if and when they become available.
More on Propaganda About Vaccines and Food Recalls
- VAXOPEDIA – Pediatricians as Vaccine Pushers
- VAXOPEDIA – Learn the Risks of Falling for Anti-Vaccine Propaganda
- VAXOPEDIA – Learn the Risks of Following Bad Advice
- Study – Protective Immunity Elicited by Oral Immunization of Mice with Salmonella enterica Serovar Typhimurium Braun Lipoprotein (Lpp) and Acetyltransferase (MsbB) Mutants.
- Oral vaccine against Salmonella developed
- CDC – Reports of Selected Salmonella Outbreak Investigations
- CDC – Foodborne Outbreaks
- FDA – Salmonella
Last Updated on