More and more people are beginning to realize that it is getting harder and harder to easily identify satire, as folks say ever more outrageous things.
What unbelievable things have doctors said?
A pediatrician making a recommendation against a vaccine that can prevent cancer?!?
Would you laugh at the notion of getting tetanus from a deep puncture wound?
Apparently some doctors would…
Do you know why most people don’t get tetanus or die of measles in the United States?
Because most people are vaccinated.
And they don’t listen to these kinds of doctors.
But wait, there’s more…
What to Know About Outrageous Vaccine Quotes from Doctors
More on Outrageous Vaccine Quotes from Doctors
- #SaidNoMother: Combining dehumanization of autistic people with antivaccine pseudoscience in time for Autism Awareness Month
- When another doctor stops behaving like one
- Another study shows no link between HPV vaccine and autoimmune diseases
- HPV vaccines and failure to communicate
- The Disneyland measles outbreak: “Dr. Bob” Sears says measles isn’t that bad, and an antivaccine activist invokes the Brady Bunch fallacy
- Kelly Brogan denies germ theory and the value of HIV drugs
- The Great and Powerful (Dr.) Oz, dissected in The New Yorker
- GAPS in a doctor’s reasoning about vaccines and autism
- Dr. Paul Thomas: A rising star in the antivaccine movement
- Poe’s Law
Last Updated on