Have you heard about the vaccine billboards?
Good idea, right?
Billboards to educate people about the importance of getting vaccinated and protected certainly do sound like a good idea.
That’s likely why some folks co-opted the idea and has started putting up their own anti-vaccine billboards pushing classic myths and anti-vaccine talking points.
Would seeing a billboard remind you that vaccines are necessary?
Need to learn the risks of ignoring these billboards and their advice to get fully vaccinated and protected?
Get educated and get vaccinated.
Vaccines are safe, vaccines work, and vaccines are necessary.
What to Know About Vaccine Billboards
Vaccine billboards are one way to help educate folks that vaccines are safe and necessary and remind them to get vaccinated and protected.
More on Vaccine Billboards
- Billboard urging child vaccination vandalised in Fremantle
- CDC – Latest Childhood Immunization Print Ads and Posters
- CDC – Latest Posters to Promote Vaccination of Preteens and Teens
- Posters, Bullhorns And Skirts Help Spread The Word About Vaccines
- HHS ANNOUNCES NEW DR. SEUSS CAMPAIGN TO INCREASE CHILDHOOD IMMUNIZATION AWARENESS
- Genius ‘Star Wars’ Poster Campaigned For Vaccines In 1977
- Review – Parents’ and informal caregivers’ views and experiences of communication about routine childhood vaccination: a synthesis of qualitative evidence.
- Immunization Booklets, Posters and Other Materials
- Visual Culture and Public Health Posters
- Vaccines for Children Posters
- Immunization Campaigns and Posters
Updated on January 17, 2019