Have you heard of the Crooked theory?
If you haven’t, when you get done learning about it, the name is going to seem very ironic…
“Why do babies have lopsided smiles? Why are so many people’s eyes misaligned? What started as a simple search to understand this phenomenon turned into a two-year quest that uncovered hidden links between our crooked faces and some of the most puzzling diseases of our time.
From autism to Alzheimer’s and from chronic fatigue syndrome to Crohn’s disease, Crooked methodically goes through the most recent scientific research and connects the dots from the outbreak of metallic medicine in 1800s England to the eruption of neurological and autoimmune disorders so many are suffering from today.
If the theories put forth in this book are true, the convergence of metals, microbes and medicine that started two hundred years ago may have set humanity on a path of suffering that could make the deadliest epidemics in history pale in comparison. Thankfully, for the millions who are afflicted, who may have found nothing to explain the cause of their suffering — these same theories could also illuminate the path to healing and recovery.”
Forrest Maready on Crooked: Man-Made Disease Explained
Spoiler Alert – The “theories” put forth in his book are not true.
Are you crooked?
Forrest Maready might get asked that a lot these days for actually trying to sell a self-published book pushing the idea that he knows what causes everything “from autism to Alzheimer’s and from chronic fatigue syndrome to Crohn’s disease.”
Of course, he thinks that it is vaccines and aluminum.
“And that’s what makes this even worse. Not only is the theory completely false, it’s not even original!.”
This “theory” of “his” has been well debunked, ironically, by Maready himself!
As others have pointed out, Forrest Maready debunked his own book when he posted old photographs of football players, claiming it proved that vaccines caused chronic traumatic encephalopathy.
Not only did many of the football players from the late 18th and early 19th century who played without helmets go on to develop chronic traumatic encephalopathy, if they didn’t die on the field, as you can see, many also had crooked faces!
As early as the 1920s, after first being noticed in boxers, it was quickly discovered that CTE could also occur in football players. And again, many of the folks in these pics have crooked faces!
“All people have asymmetric faces. When one looks closely, these differences become more apparent.”
AAP on Children with Facial Asymmetry
More on the Crooked Face Theory
- Anti-Vaxxer Forrest Maready’s New Book, Crooked, Crashes & Burns!
- Anti-Vaxxer Forrest Maready Debunks His Own Book!
- Anti-Vaxxer Forrest Maready Debunks His Own Book…Again
- A Study of Asymmetry of Faces
- Vaccine Post Updates: the Good, the Bad, and the Crooked?
- A not-so-Thinking Mom loves a crooked antivaccine “theory” by Forrest Maready
- A particularly odious antivaccine “warrior” doubles down on her attacks on a 12-year-old boy who made a pro-vaccine video
- The Real Truther
- Is the Aluminum in Vaccines Safe?
- AAP – Children with Facial Asymmetry
- Frequency and Characteristics of Facial Asymmetry in Patients With Deviated Noses
- Facial asymmetry: etiology, evaluation, and management.
- Facial asymmetry: a current review
- Facial asymmetry revisited: Part I- diagnosis and treatment planning
- Are Modern Football Helmets Any Safer than Old-School Leather Ones?
- Study – Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy: Historical Origins and Current Perspective