Could your child need a vaccine detox after he gets some or all of his vaccines?
Of course not.
Since vaccines don’t contain toxins, it makes no sense to try and ‘detox’ your child.
More on Detox Vaccines
- Ingested vs. Injected Vaccine Myths
- Vaccines and the Blood-Brain Barrier
- Formaldehyde in Vaccines
- Which Vaccines Contain Antifreeze?
- What Level of Mercury Is Considered Toxic?
- “Pro-Safe Vaccine” Doesn’t Mean What You Think It Means
- Detox : What “They” Don’t Want You To Know
- The Detox Scam: How to spot it, and how to avoid it
- Activated charcoal: The latest detox fad in an obsessive food culture
- Fashionably toxic
- How the “Urine Toxic Metals” Test Is Used to Defraud Patients
- Autism, Chelation and Quackery
- “Detoxification” Schemes and Scams
- A high tech form of the same old “ detoxification ” woo
- Subjecting children to enema “detoxification”
Last Updated on