Could your child need a vaccine detox after he gets some or all of his vaccines?
What if he has autism? Should you do a detox protocol for heavy metals?
Of course not.
Since vaccines don’t contain toxins, it makes no sense to try and ‘detox’ your child.
For more information:
- Detox : What “They” Don’t Want You To Know
- The Detox Scam: How to spot it, and how to avoid it
- Activated charcoal: The latest detox fad in an obsessive food culture
- Fashionably toxic
- How the “Urine Toxic Metals” Test Is Used to Defraud Patients
- Autism, Chelation and Quackery
- “Detoxification” Schemes and Scams
- A high tech form of the same old “ detoxification ” woo
- Subjecting children to enema “detoxification”
Last Updated on