They keep sharing guidelines that are out-of-date.
St. Jude Inpatient Visiting Guidelines
What does St. Jude tell visitors these days?
What about shedding?
It is rarely a problem.
“…the increased risk of disease in the pediatric population, in part because of increasing rates of vaccine refusal and in some circumstances more rapid loss of immunity, increases potential exposure of immunodeficient children.”Medical Advisory Committee of the Immune Deficiency Foundation
More on St. Jude Inpatient Visiting Guidelines
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Warns Patients about Vaccine Shedding
- People with Cancer Are at Risk from Unvaccinated Kids
- When is Shedding Season?
- Does the FluMist Vaccine Shed?
- Can I Get Rotavirus from My Recently Vaccinated Baby?
- St. Jude Inpatient Visiting Guidelines
- Report – Medical Advisory Committee of the Immune Deficiency Foundation. Recommendations for live viral and bacterial vaccines in immunodeficient patients and their close contacts
Last Updated on