Can’t make it to an immunization workshop or conference?
They are a great way to get educated about vaccines.
Immunization Workshops and Conferences
In addition to seeing future immunization workshops and conferences that you might be interested in attending, here are many archived workshop videos, presentations, slides, and posters that you can watch and read online:
- National Immunization Conference – sponsored by the CDC and HHS, the NIC has been bringing together a wide variety of local, state, federal, and private-sector immunization partners to explore science, policy, education, and planning issues related to immunization in general and vaccine-preventable disease for over 48 years.
- Current Issues in Immunization NetConference (CIINC) – scheduled 4 to 5 times per year, these live, 1-hour presentations combine an online visual presentation with simultaneous audio via telephone conference call and a live question and answer session.
- NZ National Immunisation Conference and Workshop – annual conference from the New Zealand Immunization Advisory Center
- Canadian Immunization Conference
- MIAP Pediatric Immunization Skills Building Conference – for over 22 years, the Massachusetts Immunization Action Partnership has been hosting an annual, full-day conference focused on pediatric immunization.
- National Adult and Influenza Immunization Summit – the 2017 conference featured talks on vaccinating pregnant women, herd immunity, updates on FluMist, coding and billing for vaccinations, and vaccines in the pipeline
- Texas Immunization Conference – 2017 conference in San Antonio
- California Immunization Coalition Summit
- New York Statewide Immunization Meeting & Immunization Consortia Meetings
- Immunize Nebraska Conference
- Michigan’s Annual Immunization Conferences
- Massachusetts Adult Immunization Conference
- West Virginia Immunization Summit
- Washington Vaccine Update – a full day of learning on recent outbreaks in Washington State, what’s new in immunizations, strategies for communication with vaccine-hesitant parents, and more!
- Idaho Immunization Summit
- Iowa Immunization Summit
- Got Your Shots? Immunization Conference – this 2016 Minn DOH immunization conference had presentations on social media, social norming, incorporating new best practices, how to give a strong vaccine recommendation, and why we vaccinate
- UNSW Immunisation advocacy workshop – a 2015 workshop that focused on increasing immunization rates for existing vaccines using media advocacy, grass roots citizen advocacy, and government and political processes.
- Elderly vaccines workshop – a 2014 workshop that focused on the latest issues in elderly immunization
Have you been to an immunization conference this year?
What to Know About Immunization Workshops and Conferences
Immunization conferences are a great way to learn about childhood and adolescent immunizations, vaccine preventable diseases, implementing appropriate immunization communication strategies, and addressing vaccine hesitancy.
More on Immunization Workshops and Conferences
- World Vaccine Congress Washington 2018
- CDC – Upcoming Meetings & Conferences
- Immunization Action Coalition Calendar of Events
- CDC – You Call The Shots Web-based Training Course
- 22nd Annual MIAP Pediatric Immunization Skills Building Conference Materials List and Helpful Resources
- Current Issues in Vaccines Webinars
- Immunity Community E-Courses
- NFID Webinar Library
- Immunizations 101 Course: Best Practices in Vaccine Administration