Very few people like to say that they are anti-vaccine.
Even the people who obviously are, often say that they aren’t.
They instead say that they are pro-safe vaccine or pro-vaccine choice or something.
Most have repeatedly said that they have delayed or skipped one or more vaccines though, which puts kids at risk for vaccine-preventable diseases. But what really makes them anti-vaccine is that they often push misinformation that scares other people from getting vaccinated.
Those celebrities who appear to be the most anti-vaccine include:
- Jenny McCarthy
- Jim Carrey
- Rob Schneider
- Kristin Cavallari
- Bill Maher
- Alicia Silverstone
- Mayim Bilik
- Charlie Sheen
- Holly Robinson Peete
- Chuck Norris
- Lisa Bonet
- Billy Corgan
- Cindy Crawford
- Jenna Elfman
- Selma Blair
- Esai Morales
- Robert De Niro
- Kirstie Alley
- Miranda Bailey
- Robert Rodriguez
- Tisha Campbell-Martin
- Toni Braxton
- Melissa Leo
- Brent Spiner
- Aidan Quinn
- Joe Rogan
- Doug Flutie
Why? Several have autistic kids and they blame vaccines.
And perhaps even worse, are the celebrities who give them a platform to voice their anti-vaccine views, including Oprah, Donahue, Larry King, and Ricki Lake, etc.
For More Information On Celebrities Who Appear to Be Anti-Vaccine
- Here’s a Fairly Comprehensive List of Anti-Vaccination Celebrities
- Raging Bullsh*t: Robert De Niro is the latest celebrity
- Yes, Jenny McCarthy, You Are Anti – Vaccine
- Another celebrity anti – vaccine moron: Billy Corgan
- Follow-Up: Celebrities, Science, and Anti-Science
- Ten Most Wanted: Celebrities Who Promote Harmful Pseudoscience
- Celebrity Smackdown: Amanda Peet vs Jenny McCarthy
- Data weeps: Does Brent Spiner have anti-vaccine proclivities
- Is This How Robert De Niro Fell in With the Anti-Vaccine Crowd?
- Autism Speaks Too Late on Vaccines
- What does “anti-vaccine” really mean?