Why do some folks think that Bill Gates should be investigated for medical malpractice and crimes against humanity?
The usual suspects…
Investigating the Bill Gates for Medical Malpractice and Crimes Against Humanity Claims
As most folks know, Bill Gates has long been subjected to all kinds of conspiracy theories.
And the ones that were brought up in this White House petition and were signed by over 590,000 were debunked long ago.
Here we go again though…
Bill Gates on Population Control with Vaccines
Let’s start with the claim that Bill Gates is interested in ‘reducing population growth by 10-15% by means of vaccination.’
“First, we’ve got population. The world today has 6.8 billion people. That’s headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent…”Bill Gates
Of course, that doesn’t mean new vaccines are going to help lower our population growth by killing or sterilizing people!
It means that, new vaccines, with access to health care and reproductive health services, will help children survive longer, and contrary to what you would expect, that will help to reduce population growth.
“If we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services,” more kids survive and people have fewer kids.
“And so what we need to do is take this aid generosity and this innovation and go into those places– offer the women better tools, where they want to space birthing or have a smaller family size, and improve health, because it’s amazingly as children survive, parents feel like they’ll have enough kids to support them in their old age. And so they choose to have less children.”A Conversation with Bill Gates: Population Growth
Get it now?
Is Bill Gates Sterilizing Kenyan Children?
Of course, Bill Gates is not sterilizing children in Kenya…
In fact, folks usually make that claim against UNICEF and the World Health Organization, not Bill Gates.
“The Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops and the Kenyan Health Ministry are locked in a heated battle over the safety of a tetanus vaccine that’s being administered to women in the country. Although the government, UNICEF and the World Health Organization have all said that the vaccine is safe, the country’s Catholic leaders say they have proof that the doses given to Kenyan women since March are “laced” with a fertility-inhibiting hormone.”The tense standoff between Catholic bishops and the Kenyan government over tetanus vaccines
“UNICEF, which also says it’s seen the results, added another note of caution, arguing that the labs testing the samples for the Catholic groups were not informed that they were testing a vaccine and used “analyzers used for testing human samples like blood and urine for pregnancy” to look for the presence of the hormone, which happens to be the very same one detected by pregnancy tests.”The tense standoff between Catholic bishops and the Kenyan government over tetanus vaccines
Tragically, this myth refuses to die.
“Nonetheless, because of this, low levels of hCG-like activity was detected in the vaccines. But when proper lab tests were conducted on the vaccines in six laboratories around the world – including a lab chosen by the Vatican – no hCG was found.”ANALYSIS: Why does an old, false claim about tetanus vaccine safety refuse to die?
Even as children in Kenya continue to die from tetanus.
The Bill Gates Microchip Conspiracy Theory
Do people really think that Bill Gates created the COVID-19 pandemic so that he could implant trackable microchips in everyone using his vaccines???
First things first.
Bill Gates actually did talk about digital contact tracing and a national tracking system for positive COVID-19 tests.
And the Gates Foundation did help fund research into the creation of quantum dots or microneedle patches that could be used for vaccination record keeping.
Microneedle patches for vaccination record keeping? Isn’t that a microchip?
Well, for one thing, the chip-like thing folks are talking about are the microneedles – not a microchip. Those microneedles (dissolvable microneedles) leave behind a pattern of fluorescent microparticles that can be seen with an adapted smartphone, but they can’t be tracked remotely. And again, no microchip is implanted in or under your skin.
There goes the Bill Gates microchip conspiracy theory….
And of course, none of the other conspiracy theories about Bill Gates, vaccines, or COVID-19 are true either.
Do you really think that Bill Gates started the COVID-19 pandemic at “Event 201” or the “Military World Games” in Wuhan, China?
“More than 100 nations and 10,000 participants took part in the 2019 Military World Games that wrapped up October 27 in Wuhan, China. The United States sent 17 teams with over 280 athletes and staff to the games.”Peace through sports at the 2019 Military World Games
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation was one of the hosts for Event 201…
“In October 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security hosted a pandemic tabletop exercise called Event 201 with partners, the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Recently, the Center for Health Security has received questions about whether that pandemic exercise predicted the current novel coronavirus outbreak in China. To be clear, the Center for Health Security and partners did not make a prediction during our tabletop exercise. For the scenario, we modeled a fictional coronavirus pandemic, but we explicitly stated that it was not a prediction. Instead, the exercise served to highlight preparedness and response challenges that would likely arise in a very severe pandemic. We are not now predicting that the nCoV-2019 outbreak will kill 65 million people. Although our tabletop exercise included a mock novel coronavirus, the inputs we used for modeling the potential impact of that fictional virus are not similar to nCoV-2019.”Statement about nCoV and our pandemic exercise
But it should be clear that Event 201 had nothing to do with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Just as it should be clear that it’s time to stop with all of the conspiracy theories about vaccines and Bill Gates.
More on Bill Gates and Vaccines
- Did Bill Gates Vaccinate His Own Kids?
- Bill Gates on Vaccines
- Why Would Vaccines Be Designed to Kill People?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Update
- Who Supports Funding the World Health Organization?
- How Bill and Melinda Gates helped save 122m lives – and what they want to solve next
- I’m Bill Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. AMA about COVID-19.
- A Conversation with Bill Gates: Population Growth
- Bill Gates, at Odds With Trump on Virus, Becomes a Right-Wing Target
- The Italian government doesn’t want to arrest Bill Gates
- Coronavirus: Bill Gates ‘microchip’ conspiracy theory and other vaccine claims fact-checked
- FALSE: Bill Gates is doing “population control” with the coronavirus vaccine.
- New Coronavirus Wasn’t ‘Predicted’ In Simulation
- False claim: Gates Foundation has a “Center for Global Human Population Reduction” sign
- Conspiracy Theory Misinterprets Goals of Gates Foundation
- Bill Gates , Vaccines and Human Depopulation
- COVID-19 conspiracy theories: Vaccines and 5G (along with Bill Gates) are responsible!
- Bill Gates coronavirus conspiracy – the anti-vaccine trope debunked again
- Microsoft, Merck, and Bill Gates : Eugenicists?
- Bill Gates vaccinations in Africa – antivaccine hatred
- Does the Kenyan UNICEF Tetanus Vaccine contain HCG and make women infertile?
- The tense standoff between Catholic bishops and the Kenyan government over tetanus vaccines
- Statement from WHO and UNICEF on the Tetanus Vaccine in Kenya
- ANALYSIS: Why does an old, false claim about tetanus vaccine safety refuse to die?
- WHO, UNICEF deny Kenyan bishops’ claim that they supplied sterility-causing tetanus vaccines
- Biocompatible near-infrared quantum dots delivered to the skin by microneedle patches record vaccination
- Peace through sports at the 2019 Military World Games
- Statement about nCoV and our pandemic exercise
Last Updated on