Like many anti-vaccine “experts” who are doctors, Suzanne Humphries is practicing well outside her area of expertise.
“I have been studying vaccines for the last three years of my life when it came up in my professional life, and my current opinion about vaccinations is that they’ve never been safe. Never has there been a safe vaccine. Never will there be a safe vaccine, and it is not possible to have a safe vaccine.”
Never been a safe vaccine?
Who is Suzanne Humphries?
Once a board certified nephrologist, Suzanne Humphries has become a holistic health consultant who does not believe that vaccines are safe.
Suzanne Humphries pushes most of the usual anti-vaccine misinformation and conspiracy theories, but the biggest reason that you shouldn’t believe her is that “the problem is that Dr Humphries is so fervent in her belief that vaccines are evil that it ultimately “blinds” her, and leads her to become clumsy in her interpretation of studies, which in turn hurts her credibility.”
“Unbeknownst to most doctors, the polio-vaccine history involves a massive public health service makeover during an era when a live, deadly strain of poliovirus infected the Salk polio vaccines, and paralyzed hundreds of children and their contacts. These were the vaccines that were supposedly responsible for the decline in polio from 1955 to 1961! But there is a more sinister reason for the “decline” in polio during those years; in 1955, a very creative re-definition of poliovirus infections was invented, to “cover” the fact that many cases of ”polio” paralysis had no poliovirus in their systems at all. While this protected the reputation of the Salk vaccine, it muddied the waters of history in a big way.”
Suzanne Humphries, MD on Smoke, Mirrors, and the “Disappearance” Of Polio
Yes, Suzanne Humphries thinks that polio disappeared because we renamed it.
What did folks with “polio” get diagnosed with instead?
Suzanne Humphries thinks that instead of polio, they were getting diagnosed with non-polio Acute Flaccid Paralysis (AFP), even though folks with AFP are routinely tested to make sure they don’t have polio.
“Vaccinations themselves and the ever growing schedule, is a medical experiment, and in my opinion, violates the core principles of the Nuremberg Code (informed and unambiguous consent).”
Suzanne Humphries on Vaccination
- pushes anti-vaccine propaganda by warning that an ingredient in the rabies vaccine “could possibly throw children or adults onto dialysis and/or a kidney transplant,” even though the article she is talking about, Early-Childhood Membranous Nephropathy Due to Cationic Bovine Serum Albumin, is reporting about modified food-derived antigens – cow’s milk, not vaccines
- wrote an anti-vaccine book, Dissolving Illusions,
- developed her own vitamin C treatment protocol after watching two kids suffer with severe whooping cough, which was so severe, even she could “understand why anyone ever wanted to develop a vaccine against whooping cough”
- teamed up with Vaxxed
And, she thinks that vaccines can’t be safe, ever.
What to Know About Suzanne Humphries
More About Suzanne Humphries
- Suzanne Humphries
- Dr. Suzanne Humphries and the International Medical Council on Vaccination: Antivaccine to the core
- Suzanne Humphries
- Quoth Dr. Suzanne Humphries: Vaccines are “disease matter”
- One more lesson on what “antivaccine” means
- Suzanne Humphries’ bad advice on the Polio vaccine
- Why Dr Suzanne Humphries, an anti-vaccine activist, is lying to you about measles
- Hey, my fellow pro-vax warriors, death threats are NEVER acceptable, mmmkay? Knock it off!
- Misconception About Vaccines: A Review On Dr Suzanne Humphries’ Claims
- Acute Flaccid Paralysis (AFP) Surveillance