Heather Simpson was an anti-vaccine influencer.
Heather Simpson was an anti-vaccine influencer who once dressed up as measles for Halloween and was convinced that vaccines were deadly!
But that’s not Heather Simpson anymore…
Who is Heather Simpson?
Heather Simpson is now a vaccine advocate who is encouraging everyone to get a COVID-19 vaccine and is teaching others how to overcome their fears and anxiety, so that they can get themselves and their kids vaccinated and protected.
Heather Simpson is proof that parents can and do change their minds about vaccines.
More on Vaccine Advocates
- How Pediatricians Should Talk to Vaccine Hesitant Parents
- How To Counter Vaccine Hesitancy
- Are You on the Fence About Vaccines?
- More Questions to Help You Become a Vaccine Skeptic
- Ask 8 Questions Before You Skip a Vaccine
- Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About Immunizations
- What Are the Greatest Tricks Anti-Vaccine Folks Use to Persuade Parents to Skip Vaccines?
- The Fatal Flaw in the Anti-Vaccine Movement
- 50 Ways to Get Educated About Vaccines
- Back to the Vax
- CNN – Why this former anti-vaxx influencer is getting the Covid vaccine
- Coffee with an (ex) anti-vaxxer!
- CBS – Influencer who once shunned COVID shot now promotes vaccinations
- How I Went From Dressing up as Measles to Hoping for My COVID Vaccines
- What changed me from being an anti-vaxxer influencer to promoting vaccines
- A woman who earned a following for anti-vaxx content now says she’ll get COVID-19 vaccine as soon as she’s eligible.
- She Went Viral For Her Antivaxx Stance — Now She’s Asking Folks To Get Their COVID Vaccine
- Vaccination Station Interview with Heather Simpson
- Why a Former Anti-Vax Influencer Got Her COVID-19 Shot
- S1E65: Vaccines and Motherly Love / Heather Simpson, Elena Conis, Rebecca Onion, Jonathan Berman
- Federal VAERS database is a critical tool for researchers, but a breeding ground for misinformation