Should you really be taking the COVID-19 vaccine?
You have a choice.
A choice to get vaccinated and protected with vaccines that are safe, with few risks vs a choice to continue to put yourself, your family, and your community at risk to get COVID-19.
COVID-19 Vaccine Misinformation
You have a choice.
You can make a decision based on credible information about SARS-CoV-2 and the COVID-19 vaccines or you can allow yourself to be misled by misinformation and propaganda.
“Halacha is pretty clear that we all have an obligation to get vaccinated assuming we don’t have any medical conditions that preclude getting vaccinated.”The vaccine against Covid 19 is here, what does Torah and Jewish law say about us taking it, should we or should we not?
What’s your choice?
More on COVID-19 Vaccine Misinformation
- What Does the Torah Say About Vaccines?
- How an Anti-Vaccine Safety Handbook Has Caused the Longest Measles Outbreak in Recent History
- Countering COVID-19 Vaccine Hesitancy
- Has There Been an Increase in Reports of Deaths in VAERS?
- Infertility and COVID Vaccines
- Can COVID-19 Affect Your Menstrual Cycle?
- Shedding and COVID-19 Vaccines
- About Those Urgent COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Warnings
- Why There is Still So Much COVID-19 Confusion
- Why Do Some People Still Think Hydroxychloroquine Works for COVID-19?
- Money and Motivation of the Anti-Vaccine Movement
- Are You Getting an Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine?
- EMES Initiative
- COVID-19 Vaccine Guidance Presented by the Orthodox Union and the Rabbinical Council of America
- Rav Asher Weiss on Covid-19 Vaccine
- Vaccination and Ethical Questions Posed by COVID-19 Vaccines
- The vaccine against Covid 19 is here, what does Torah and Jewish law say about us taking it, should we or should we not?
- A Selection of Blessings for Being Vaccinated Against COVID-19
- How Israel Persuaded Reluctant Ultra-Orthodox Jews To Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19
- Orthodox Community Faces Down Misinformation In Vaccine Education Efforts
- Central Mass. Jewish Group Dismisses Rabbi For ‘Hostile And Offensive’ Opposition To COVID Vaccine
- Orthodox rabbi claims COVID-19 vaccine can make people gay
- Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine Is a Jewish Imperative
- Rabbis hail vaccine for COVID-19, encourage its use