David and Leila Centner are finally getting the attention of more people after the school they co-founded announced that they wouldn’t allow their teachers or staff to get vaccinated and protected against COVID-19.
While I doubt it means that any tables are being turned, it might bring to light just where all of the money behind the modern anti-vaccine movement comes from.
Who are David and Leila Centner?
Of course, we’ve done this before…
Remember the reports a few years ago about how a few groups were funding researchers and organizations that put out much of the material that scare parents away from vaccinating and protecting their kids. Remember Claire Dwoskin and Barry Segal?
Have David and Leila Centner taken their place? If we get updated tax filings for their foundation, we might find out!
David Centner was the executive producer for Robert F. Kennedy‘s latest anti-vaccine “documentary,” a title which often means that the person financed the film. Did he?
More on David and Leila Center
- The Value and Cost Savings of Getting Vaccinated
- Money and Motivation of the Anti-Vaccine Movement
- A Review of Robert F Kennedy, Jr.’s Medical Racism Film
- Robert F Kennedy, Jr.’s Medical Racism
- Florida private school threatens jobs of teachers who seek COVID-19 vaccines
- David and Leila Centner Family Foundation Inc Tax Filings by Year
- ‘It’s Baffling’: Parents Confused After Centner Academy Announces They Won’t Employ People Who Have Been Vaccinated
- Miami private school Centner Academy won’t employ vaccinated teachers, staff
- Miami private school says teachers who get coronavirus vaccine aren’t welcome, citing debunked misinformation
- A private school in Miami, citing false claims, bars vaccinated teachers from contact with students.
- Centner Academy Under Fire For Telling Staff Not To Get COVID Shot, Citing Debunked Anti-Vaccination Theory
- A Snapshot of the Deep Pockets of the Anti-Vaccine Movement
- Here’s the Money Behind the Anti-Vaccine Movement
- CNN: The money behind the vaccine skeptics
- The Anti-Vaccine Movement in 2020
- A major funder of the anti-vaccine movement has made millions selling natural health products
- Claire Dwoskin and the Children’s Medical Safety Research Institute (CMSRI)
- Meet the New York couple donating millions to the anti-vax movement
- Undisclosed Conflicts of Interest in Vaccine Research
- Shedding: An antivax trope resurrected for COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 Vaccine To Alter DNA? 5 False Claims By Christiane Northrup
- Christiane Northrup, MD: Science Tainted with Strange Beliefs