Why do some people think that you can’t sue vaccine manufacturers?
The usual suspects.
Lawsuits Against Vaccine Manufacturers
Ironically, these same folks who say that vaccine manufacturers cannot be held liable provide plenty of evidence of that you actually can sue vaccine manufacturers!
After all, if vaccine manufacturers have no liability and you can’t sue them, then how was this lawsuit filed?
How were Kennedy‘s other lawsuits filed?
Of course, they were filed because vaccine manufacturers can still be sued.
Not that any of these lawsuits will be successful.
Again, many studies have shown that HPV vaccines are safe and effective and they are not associated with POTS.
Which brings up another issue…
More on Lawsuits Against Vaccine Manufacturers
- Do 54% of Children Have a Chronic Health Condition?
- Where are the Saline Placebos?
- Do One Out of 39 Vaccinated Children Suffer Serious Injuries?
- Are Vaccines Only Tested for 4 or 5 Days?
- Is Gardasil Helping Merck Pay for Vioxx Lawsuits?
- I’m Not Anti-Vaccine, I Just Don’t Believe in the HPV Vaccine
- Is the HPV Vaccine a Savior or the Most Dangerous Vaccine Ever Made?
- Have Over 75,000 Adverse Reactions to the HPV Vaccine Been Reported?
- Are Cervical Cancer Rates Rising?
- Did Cancer Research UK Announce an Alarming 54% Rise in Cervical Cancer?
- Has Gardasil Really Eliminated Cervical Cancer in Australia?
- What Happens If You Get Gardasil and Already Have HPV
- Did Japan Ban the HPV Vaccine?
- Did Utah Ban the HPV Vaccine?
- Will a NY Law Make the HPV Vaccine Mandatory for Daycare?
- Does HPV Vaccination Decrease the Chances You Will Get a Pap Test?
- HPV Vaccine Myths
- More Questions to Help You Become a Vaccine Skeptic
- Unpublished Decision Denying Compensation
- Gardasil facts – debunking myths about HPV vaccine safety and efficacy
- HPV vaccine affects fertility? Another myth gets debunked
- Death by Gardasil? Not so fast… (2018 edition)
- Oh, no! There’s DNA in my Gardasil! Or is there?
- WHO – Safety update of HPV vaccines
- IAC – Ask the Experts about HPV