Have you ever been to a vaccine rally?
Why would you…
Advocates Rallying for Vaccines
Well, as some folks have gotten to protesting against vaccines, it is becoming important that the rest of us show our support for vaccines, something that many of us have long taken for granted.
If we don’t, the very vocal minority who are against vaccines are going to use their voice to influence legislators to weaken vaccine laws and put all of our kids at risk.
More of us need to speak up and advocate for vaccines.
After all, the great majority of us vaccinate our kids and get ourselves vaccinated and protected.
And we are starting to make sure everyone knows that they want strong vaccine laws that protect their kids.
Especially our legislators who can pass laws that will keep our kids safe from vaccine preventable diseases.
Vaccine preventable diseases that will come back if more and more parents don’t vaccinate their kids, which becomes easier if vaccine laws are weakened.
Vaccines are necessary to protect our kids.
Are you ready to pick up a sign?
Or are you at least ready to call your legislators?
Don’t let those who don’t support vaccines put your kids at risk.
Don’t let them put my kids at risk.
More on Vaccine Advocates
- New Vaccine Bills and Laws in 2020
- A Guide to Evaluating Vaccine Information for Legislators
- A Legislative Guide to Advocating for Stronger Vaccine Laws
- Why Are States Eliminating Religious Exemptions for Immunizations?
- Ask 8 Questions Before You Skip a Vaccine
- Vaccine advocates push for policies to strengthen Texas immunization rates
- Vaccine Advocacy Legislator Toolkit
- Vaccinate Your Family – Make a Local Impact
- Anti-Vaccine Legislation Primer
- States With Religious and Philosophical Exemptions From School Immunization Requirements
- Understanding Vaccine Science
- Immunizations Policy Issues Overview
- Tips on Effective State Legislative Advocacy