Actually, it’s kind of amazing.
“Lawmakers sponsoring the bill say they’ve been receiving death threats for months. Someone in June mailed Assembly members dozens of bricks etched with appeals to kill the measure.”Bricks, death threats and fury: A last-ditch fight against California’s vaccine crackdown
Instead of calling out the folks who are making death threats against Dr. Pan, a fellow California pediatrician who is working to get more kids vaccinated and protected with his new bill, SB 276, Bob Sears goes after medical lobbyists who are supporting the bill!
Why are these folks ‘like a mafia,’ as he suggests?
Did they put a horse’s head in someone’s bed?
“Any lawmaker who votes yes on SB 276 will have blood on their hands. It’s up to each of them to decide if they will be accessories to the real human cost of this lethal legislation. How much is a life worth? Will lawmakers sacrifice children for political purposes or will they acknowledge and act according to the truth?”Jonathan Lockwood
Lethal legislation? Yes, that’s how the anti-vaccine movement describes a bill that the AAP, California Medical Association, California State PTA, Children’s Defense Fund of California, County of Los Angeles, Infectious Disease Association of California, the March of Dimes, and many other organizations supports.
Bob Sears, as he fights for kids to be allowed to get fake medical exemptions, is also routinely promoting the efforts of consultant, Jonathan Lockwood of Oregon, who has been described as an “out-of-state political operative known for provocative campaigns.”
And despite the fact that legislators have been getting death threats for years, Bob Sears hasn’t called on folks to stop making them. He even promoted the failed effort to recall Dr. Pan.
And while this is all kind of interesting, no one should be surprised.
More on Bob Sears Ignores Death Threats Against Dr. Pan
- What Makes Someone Anti-Vaccine?
- Who Should Write Your Child’s Medical Exemption for Vaccines?
- Does the CDC Determine Medical Exemptions for Vaccines?
- Is Vaccine Discrimination a Thing?
- About Those Anti-Vaccine Signs Some Folks Are Making
- More Questions to Help You Become a Vaccine Skeptic
- What Is Standard of Care?
- Who Is Kenneth Stoller?
- How to Claim a Vaccine Exemption
- Bricks, death threats and fury: A last-ditch fight against California’s vaccine crackdown
- Death threats made to office of state vaccine bill author
- Vaccine opponents tap social media to fight new California exemptions bill
- The excuses and conspiracy theories flow over Dr. Bob Sears’ being disciplined by the Medical Board of California
Last Updated on