Some doctors like to refer to themselves as being “vaccine-friendly.”
Of course, that doesn’t mean that they particularly like vaccines.
Rather, it means that they are very willing and happy to follow a non-standard, parent-selected, delayed protection vaccine schedule.
Disease Friendly Doctors
Instead of being vaccine friendly, a better way of thinking about these doctors is that they are disease friendly.
Disease friendly doctors, in delaying or skipping one or more of their patient’s vaccines, put those kids at risk for vaccine-preventable diseases.
More on Disease Friendly Doctors
- Would a Doctor Ever Say These Things About Vaccines?
- Abuse of Vaccine Exemptions
- Did Bob Sears admit that he doesn’t “waste my breath” talking about the benefits of vaccines?
- Six Degrees of Anti-Vaccine Separation
- The Vaccine-Friendly Plan Book Review
- Who Is Kenneth Stoller?
- Who Is Dr. Taz?
- The Disneyland measles outbreak: “Dr. Bob” Sears says measles isn’t that bad
- When another doctor stops behaving like one
- Antivaccine pediatrician Dr. Bob Sears finally faces discipline from the Medical Board of California
- Find a “vaccine friendly” doctor
- Dr. Paul Thomas: A rising star in the antivaccine movement