When you blow on a dog whistle, most people can’t hear it.
Dogs come running though.
Same thing applies to using dog whistles in politics or when talking about vaccines. These code words, phrases, and slogans don’t mean anything to the average person, but they have special meaning to the right people.
More on Dog Whistles about Vaccines
- 10 Reasons You Aren’t Vaccinating Your Kids
- Decoding Anti-Vaccine Protests
- Slogans of the Anti-Vaccine Movement
- The Very Worst of the Anti-Vaccine Movement
- 12 Things Anti-Vaccine Parents Get Wrong
- How Do Anti-Vaccine Folks Think?
Making Sense of Anti-Vaccine Arguments
- Jill Stein and left wing antivaccine dog whistles
- “Dr. Bob” Sears: Perfecting the art of the antivaccine dog whistle
- Blowing the antivaccine dog whistle again
- Jill Stein Sort Of Answers The Autism-Vaccine Question
- An antivaccine-sympathetic legislator right in my own back yard
- Dog whistle politics
- Loaded language
Last Updated on