Conspiracy theories about vaccines go hand-in-hand with the propaganda anti-vaccine movement.
From crazy theories about the Illuminati and medical mind control to the idea that Bill Gates is using vaccines to sterilize and depopulate the world.
Conspiracy Theories about Vaccines
Other conspiracy theories about vaccines include:
- the oral polio vaccine caused the HIV epidemic
- SV40, which did contaminate the original polio vaccines before 1963, causes cancer
- vaccines don’t really work – instead better hygiene and nutrition led to decreases in vaccine-preventable diseases
- DDT causes polio, not the polio virus
- vaccine-preventable diseases aren’t bad
- someone is murdering holistic doctors who are opposed to vaccines
- they put antifreeze in vaccines
- the CDC has known for a long time that vaccines are associated autism
- new vaccines contain RFID chips so the government can use these nano-microchips to track us
- a shape-shifting parasitic alien species (the Reptilians) are creating a hereditary reptilian-human hybrid elite that use vaccines to poison us
- almost anything written by Sharyl Attkisson or Robert F Kennedy, Jr
- New York declared medical martial law over the measles outbreaks
- the measles outbreaks were made up because MMR vaccines were expiring
- the measles outbreaks aren’t real
- they are spraying rabies vaccines into the air
- Bill Gates didn’t vaccinate his own kids
- there is a plan to send unvaccinated people to concentration camps to be force vaccinated
- the infectious disease Hand,Foot and Mouth Disease is vaccine-induced and then spread to others through shedding from the Polio Vaccine
- the flu vaccine killed Prince
- vaccines are causing babies to be born with microcephaly – it’s not the zika virus
- measles outbreaks are being caused by shedding from kids who just got vaccinated
- CBS and Hulu removed the Brady Bunch measles episode
- SIDS was only discovered when we began vaccinating kids
- CNN renamed mumps
- the mumps virus is mutating and the MMR vaccine can’t protect us against it anymore
- they just guess which flu strains to put into each year’s flu shot
And the latest anti-vaccine conspiracy theories?
Vaccines contain pesticides.
Do you believe any of these conspiracy theories?
More on Conspiracy Theories about Vaccines
- 100 Myths About Vaccines
- Making Sense of Anti-Vaccine Arguments
- Anti-Vaccine Points Refuted A Thousand Times
- About Those Measles Outbreaks in China
- Chemtrails and Vaccines
- Johns Hopkins Hospital Warns Patients about Vaccine Shedding
- Are Mutant Strains of Polio Vaccine Now Causing More Paralysis Than Wild Polio?
- Did the FDA Admit That the Government Is Recommending Untested, Unlicensed Vaccines for Pregnant Women?
- Del Bigtree on the Government’s Plan to Force Inject Stuff into Your Body
- Are There Hidden Ingredients in Vaccines?
- Would a Doctor Ever Say These Things About Vaccines?
- Vaccine Conspiracy Theorists More Likely To See Conspiracy Everywhere
- Debunked: The Polio Vaccine and HIV Link
- Misconceptions about Vaccines
- Conspiracy Rumors Follow Apparent Suicide of ‘Anti-Vaccine’ And Alt-Med Autism Doctor Bradstreet
- The central conspiracy theory of the antivaccine movement
- The Zika conspiracies have begun
- Antivaccine cranks ask: Did the flu vaccine kill Prince?
- 15 Myths About Anti-Vaxxers, Debunked
- Sharyl Attkisson and CBS News: An epic fail in reporting on the murder of autistic teen Alex Spourdalakis
- Is The CDC Hiding Data About Mercury, Vaccines, And Autism?
- Anti-vax: CDC conspiracy theory sweeping the social media
- Conspiracy craze: why 12 million Americans believe alien lizards rule us
- So Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Called Us to Complain …
- Hyping Your Conspiracy Theory In 5 Easy Steps
Last Updated on