These days, when we think of vaccine laws, we often think of vaccine exemptions.
Once upon a time though, vaccine laws actually helped get kids vaccinated and protected, instead of helping them avoid vaccines.
In addition to state vaccine laws, we have the:
- Polio Vaccination Assistance Act
- Vaccination Assistance Act
- Section 317 immunization programs
- National Childhood Immunization Initiative of 1977
- National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA)
- immunization action plan of 1991
- Childhood Immunization Initiative in 1993
- Comprehensive Childhood Immunization Act of 1993
- Affordable Care Act