Myths and misinformation about vaccines help to scare parents away from vaccinating and protecting their kids from vaccine-preventable diseases.
Fortunately, these vaccine myths are easily debunked.
For more information:
- 50 Myths That Keep People From Vaccinating Their Kids
- Vaccine Myths Debunked
- WHO – What are some of the myths – and facts – about vaccination?
- 15 Myths About Anti-Vaxxers, Debunked – Part 2, Part 3
- Misconceptions about Vaccines
- Academic Earth Takes On an Anti-vaccine Myth
- Six myths about vaccination – and why they’re wrong
- More Anti-Vaccine Myths and Misinformation
- Vaccine Facts and Myths
- Toxic Myths about Vaccines
- Don’t Be Distracted by Vaccine Myths and Misinformation
- The Zombie Apocalypse of antivaccine myths that won’t die
- Anti-Vaccine Myths, Pharma Shill Gambit and Vaccine Court
- Mommy Bloggers “Babble” About Vaccine Myths
- 5 bad arguments against the influenza vaccine
- 100 bad arguments against vaccines
Last Updated on